Friday, April 20, 2012

Mauricio Rua, Mariusz Pudzianowski

Hey mates!
I've created Mauricio "Shogun" Rua[PS3]. Yet I didn't set his stats and special moves. I'm not expert so I'd like ask you to help me with this.

http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/44622067/platform/ps3
I also created Maruisz Pudzianowski[PS3], although he's not real deal in mma world he fought Tim Silvia and Butterbean lately, he'll be nice addition to the game. He also doesn't have his stats edited.

http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/43996895/platform/ps3
|||Cool looking Pudz.|||


Cool looking Pudz.

Cool looking Pud, just needs a little stronger/bigger body.|||WOW great Pudzianowski :) really good likeness there, well done|||PUDZ! make him thicker and shorter, and a little heavier on the face..|||I've created new Pudzian. I think he looks better than previous one. Unfortunately without sliders it's impossible to make him better. Gameface generates some weird cheeks that looks unnatural , and pre-made head has a little bit different nose.


http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/44834439/platform/ps3|||Great update. I appreciate your high standards in his likeness.
As for his stats, (not that it matters, play your guys how you like) his health is too high. He should be built like an atomic bomb. Crazy hard fast flurries that can't last past the first round. I would dump all of my points into make him a lethal 5 minute juggernaut.|||I like Pudzianowski...
and i think Ground should be better then standing
I saw that when he is fighting... he stell look on the opponent legs when he throw leg kick... this is bad
on the ground he is very explosive.
pozdrawiam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment