Friday, April 20, 2012

BJ Penn

BJ Penn for 360

http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/43823322/platform/360|||By far the best one I have seen so far appearance wise, great job.
But a 33 submission skill for BJ? That's WAY too low.|||Yeah a 33 for BJ is a joke (And I hate this man with a passion) They call him the prodigy for a reason, hes a prodigy in BJJ.|||Yea, I forgot to do the ratings, lol.
Can you guys edit the ratings once you download or do I need to reupload?|||


Yea, I forgot to do the ratings, lol.
Can you guys edit the ratings once you download or do I need to reupload?

Yes, I didn't do ratings for any of my fighters because people will complain regardless
Hell of a BJ by the way|||Good job :)|||I updated the ratings but it's still not perfect, mainly because it is impossible to create a guy that is great all around. I also darkened the complexion a little.|||Not bad. Penn has such an oddly shaped head, but I think this looks pretty good.|||Damn, that looks awesome. Will someone please make one that looks like that on PS3? Great job!|||


BJ Penn for 360

http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/43823322/platform/360

That looks great! Most the Penns I have seen look like crap like a lizard man or something

No comments:

Post a Comment