Friday, April 20, 2012

Knee to the Head on the Ground & Soccer Kick Clips!!!

Here's the best knee to the head I got on EA MMA:






And this is the Best Soccer Kick on UFC Undisputed 2010:






So Far I haven't been able to land a Soccer Kick in EA MMA... :)
|||how long did it take for you to set that up in ufc?
|||


how long did it take for you to set that up in ufc?


ha...
It took a while!|||I thought I was 100% sure you couln't knee to the head, but I was wrong.
I'm sure it is just a glitch though, being it is set as unified rules and in SF. It seem you can only throw the knee right after the TKO. I am about to try in the SF cage.|||


I thought I was 100% sure you couln't knee to the head, but I was wrong.
I'm sure it is just a glitch though, being it is set as unified rules and in SF. It seem you can only throw the knee right after the TKO. I am about to try in the SF cage.

Wow, UFC is robotic and looks fake as hell when you stack it up against EA SPORTS MMA :)|||knee to head/face
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/43453769
i also did a soccer kick and face stomp on this but the highlight replay chose these instead.|||How do you make your replays longer?
I can't get a soccer kick in a highlight....
|||you cant make them longer, its random, sometimes it will get the kick, sometimes it stops before the kick|||I want to get the soccer kick in my replay too, I mean it was one of the most hyped features in the game, but I can't get it! No matter how hard I try!

No comments:

Post a Comment