Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Career Difficulty Question

I just got this game today and it's great (way better than UFC) but, I have a question; Does the difficulty level get harder as you progress? I ask this because I rolled through the first five fights but during the first Liga de Combate fight, it felt more difficult.|||


I just got this game today and it's great (way better than UFC) but, I have a question; Does the difficulty level get harder as you progress? I ask this because I rolled through the first five fights but during the first Liga de Combate fight, it felt more difficult.
The fighters you face will eventually become more difficult, but of course your fighters stats will also increase, so in the long run I wouldn't really say it gets much harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment