Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dan Severn

I think I've made a very good Dan Severn. The best part is I think I got his stats perfect. He's slow but powerful. He's a beast (get it, The Beast?) on the ground with powerful strikes but his strikes are slow and he gases quickly. Basically with this CAF you take guys down, control them and grind them out. If you keep your opponent on the ground and their skills on the mat aren't very good you can pound them out but generally you will go to a decision. Just like the real Dan Severn!

http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/47345186/platform/ps3|||Damn.. that is good. I was going to try and sneak some photos next month when I see him but this is good.|||I pause to applause you sir. Dan would get downloaded today was he on the 360.. damn..|||Much thanks. Alas my attempts at Oleg Taktarov aren't going as well.|||very good job.|||You've done a good job with that Dan Severn CAF. |||Photo gameface is so darn rewarding when it works out right. Much like my Mike Tyson CAF I didn't even use a good picture of Severn. I used a picture of him taken on an angle that wasn't super high resolution. It has almost perfect lighting though. No weird shadows, no artistic lighting crap, just a normal picture. Front shots (I don't bother with side shots, they aren't necessary) don't have to be totally straight on pictures so long as you place the markers in the right spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment