Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Heel Hook

Is it even possible to do a heel hook I have litterally tried for about half an hour trying to get it to atleast attempt (trying to unlock kneebar) with no luck at all.|||I haven't been able to pull one off in a fight yet either.|||Its probably my favorite submission of all.
You need to posture up from full guard (by pressing Y on 360).
From there you can either hit x to go into the submission or Y again to get to the position where your standing over your opponent punching him. You can initiate the submission this way too.
Its a relatively easy joint submission to get, because most guys have very low leg submission rankings. My CAF career fighter has 100 in that area (Like a heavyweight Rousimar Palhares!).
I hope this helps
|||Anything in particular you need to set it up once you reach position? I find it gets blocked by the CPU basically everytime I attempt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment