Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kneebar

anyone have any luck unlocking kneebar from Bushido Judo yet? If so how in the hell did you pull it off?|||Took me about 6 or 7 tries. Just stick with it, you'll get it.|||finnaly got it, new sparring partner was just inexplicably easier then the first.|||i just cant get it, i have visited the Bushido Club like 7 times now, and just cant get it.
it's wierd every other sub i have gotten including two other from the Bushido Club i got fist time with ease.
yet this one i cant get for the life of me.
even if i stand up in guard and rain down punches to the body until he has no stamina and i have full. then use the Heel Hook (i have 91 leg subs) and yet i still cant sub him, it's driving me nuts.
i went for leg locks as my primary, but there are only 3 in the game and now i cant get one of them :)|||You will get it, just hang it there haha i did :)|||Kneebar drove me crazy. I couldn't manage to tap that guy until the end of my career when I had my arm AND leg subs maxed at 89 (I'm a brawler). I couldn't get him with a heel hook at 89 either. I arm barred him from side mount immediately and then chained it into omoplata ftw.

No comments:

Post a Comment