Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Problem With Photo Game Face

I've read all the guides so i'm assuming there must be an issue with linking my accounts.
My EA account SEEMS to be linked to my xbox live account, yet when i make a photo-game face or when i upload a front and side picture, nothing shows up in game. Idk if i'm supposed to download them off the website or import them from a flash drive. I feel like i've tried everything so idk what my problem is exactly. i assumed when i clicked "online" i would be able to browse for my photo game face but it just loads the same default face that it shows under local. If anyone can offer any insight i would be grateful. Thanks in advance.|||I'm having the same problem on my PS3. I have a good Don Frye that I want to use, just can't get the two to "link" up.

No comments:

Post a Comment