Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Diego Sanchez - PS3

Another :)
Feel free to request a CAF cause I don't know who to do next :)
Bookmark Page: http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/44374914/platform/ps3
Can't upload a vid it gets stuck at the end sorry, he looks good though, better than my Edgar and Carwin imo.
|||looks sweet, shogun or belfort would be cool|||


looks sweet, shogun or belfort would be cool

Having a go at shogun now, the guy simply has NO side pics :) I found a half decent one and I'm gonna just guesstimate the positioning :) will post back here if its any good.|||




looks sweet, shogun or belfort would be cool

Having a go at shogun now, the guy simply has NO side pics :) I found a half decent one and I'm gonna just guesstimate the positioning :) will post back here if its any good.

http://img525.imageshack.us/f/keithjardineshogunrua.jpg/
Always here to help a creator out :]|||Rua is up now: http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/44387703/platform/ps3|||how about arona|||Penn
Jeremy stephens
Anderson silva
GSP
Thiago alves
Thiago silva....
seriously idk how the hell you guys are doing this, litterally every single person i try ends up loooking like they have downs syndrome :)
it sucks as well cause i know i could fix it... WITH SLIDERS|||how about some k1 guys? gokhan saki and badr hari would be sweet|||I will attempt Hari ang GSP soon, othwerwise I'll try some of the others you guys mentioned. Thanks! Also please check out my Mir CAF! He looks pretty good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment