Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My CAF's are gone

I turned on the game and all my CAF's are gone. It happened the other day but I figured I must have deleted them somehow, but it happened again now. What happened?|||happened to me last night. just after reediting them lol.|||no one knows whats happened?|||Just curious, 360 or PS3?|||PS3|||


PS3

Just had it happen to me 3 times in a row. Just edited them all.. Grr... Glad I'm not the only one. just have to re-download.|||I now know what happened the last couple of times.
I will download some CAF's and when it's supposed to save after I leave, the game freezes and leaves my CAF save data corrupt.
happened more than 5 times so far so Im about to just give up.|||I had just made a Pacquiao..... Should have upped it before it froze|||Happened to me, ps3.
It is getting very annoying|||Are you guys on the same profile that you were when you made them?|||not a problem for me anymore. it only freezes when you download alot of CAF's and leave before the loading sign stops spinning. as long as i wait for it to stop spinning i wont have this problem anymore. its annoying but i can manage as long as i dont forget.|||


not a problem for me anymore. it only freezes when you download alot of CAF's and leave before the loading sign stops spinning. as long as i wait for it to stop spinning i wont have this problem anymore. its annoying but i can manage as long as i dont forget.

yeah this has happened to me FOUR times but yeah you have the right solution...i only wish i could disable auto save for cafs b/c i edit them all the time and it freezes from too much CAF activity.
hopefully they patch it up b/c i really like CAF|||


Are you guys on the same profile that you were when you made them?

.....OBVIOUSLY|||backup your Fighter save file to another profile just to be sure. been doing it since mine got corrupted.|||happened to me so i saved the fighter file to a jump drive and just reload it when it happens again

No comments:

Post a Comment