Friday, April 20, 2012

game freezes

im on my 12th fight 11-0 record. and everytime i defeat my oponent the game freezes. i cannot continue.. is there any way to fix this?? thank you in advance for ur help..
|||you wont receive any real answers as the developers have abandoned this game. I have the similar problem, however, mine is probably worse. Whenever I click on the career mode my game freezes up. I now can't access the career mode. I think Ea used the cheapest possible discs they could find for this game. No other game I have has as much problem playing than this game. It gets a few scratches on it and then cannot be read.|||take it to game stop and have it buffed out for like 2 bucks if its not that then idk what to tell you. steel prestons still here a lot but i would say this game is almost done in the eyes of ea|||maybe try to uninstall the game and reinstall it?
sounds like your Career has corrupted data though,
its not that big a deal.. I have alot of careers done..
they end up being a lil better than insta cafs.. not enough
for me to care to do another career besides to get trophies

im pretty sure your file is corrupt though, just start a new
or make a insta caf if u aint worried about trophies.|||Hello,
It is possible that you have a corrupt file on your system. One thing you could try to help freezing issues would be to clear your system cache. . I have included the following FAQs that contain instructions on clearing out your cache/Game Data.
PS3: http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/114

Xbox 360: http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/46
Both of these FAQs mention deleting Saved data/Saved games, but I would only recommend this as a last resort as once the information has been deleted from the console, it is not possible to retrieve. There are times the saved game data may become corrupt, but I would like you to attempt all the other steps before this final step.

Please post back if this does not resolve your issue.

-Jaga-

No comments:

Post a Comment