Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gameface Request (random)

I do not have a digital camera or a ps camera so I cant do my own gamefaces. These are just a few examples of people I would love to find on the ps3 but either no one has made any or they made horrible examples.
Mike Swick
Spencer Fisher
Martin Kampmann
Caol Uno
Ryan Bader
Stephan Bonnar
Karo Parisyan
Joe Warren
Nate Diaz
Donald Cerrone
Cole Miller
Pedro Rizzo
Any help would be greatly appreciated.|||Really? Nobody wants to play as Pedro "The Rock" Rizzo?|||You can do your own game faces even without a camera.
Go to easports.com, log in to your account, go to "My Player Hub," go to "Tools," and upload a picture.
|||Hmmmmm....Lets see if I can get this to work. Im not very computer saavy :)|||Did you honestly think people were taking pictures of Cro Cop, Rampage, Rocky Balboa, Machida and all the rest with their own cameras? How many connections do you think the people on the EA MMA message boards have?|||Whoa buddy. Slow down. I asked for help on something I didnt understand. Thank you Loop de Loop. I didnt even know you can upload pictures to the website. So I hadn't put any real thought into where the images were coming from. Plus im seeing that the really good CAFs use pics that have been altered with paintshop or whatever. Something I know NOTHING about. Im 90% sure that the people putting out great CAFs could do soooo much better than I could ever do. I also mentioned how I wasnt very computer saavy. But thanks for trying to sound cool on the internet steve. You must get laid all the time.|||


You must get laid all the time.

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now so yeah, I have sex fairly often. Being a jerk on the internet has no bearing on my personal life.|||http://easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/47499309/platform/360
bader that i made.

No comments:

Post a Comment