Wednesday, April 11, 2012

question about CAF-delete-glitch

ok, so after loosing all my tweaked and edited CAFs more than three times now, please advise me if this solution is allowed:
- after I download fighters, and I tweak and edit them to my liking...am I permitted to RE-UPLOAD someone else's edited work, so if the glitch wipes me out again, I can merely re-download the fighters with all the tweaks I spent time making to them?
thoughts?
|||I've honestly given up on the CAF mode until they fix this bug. If it isn't already uploaded or a fighter from the career mode, consider it gone.|||true true.
well, I did take a board members advice, which was to TOUCH NOTHING, until the SAVE ICON is done saving, and it's been fine.
my question centered more on the "is it cool" to upload someone else's work, albeit edited by me.
|||just realized, I can't upload it anyway, it's not technically a "career fighter"
ok, take 2.....how about if I buy a memory stick, and transfer them all there, for safe keeping? Would that work?
|||It doesn't seem like the fighters are partitioned that way. But you could probably save the Save Stat of the entire game that way as a back up.
Oh, I might also recommend restarting the game after every major CAF edit. IMO, the crash seems related to a memory leak that occurs from changing game modes (ie, Fighter Share, CAF, QuickMatch, Online, etc)|||just bought a mem stick, and I'm copying the file that reads FIGHTER DOWNLOADS/CAF....however its not showing up on the stick.
wtf?
edit: just tried transferring to a friends ps3....WONT WORK. The game recognizes that its not YOUR profile your sending trying to upload to, and messages: "Not your Profile" lolol
guess they REALLY intended for people to use Fighter Share eh?
I wonder if I can sign in under my name, on HIS ps3 though, and upload? hmmmm|||Is this glitch exclusive to the PS3 because I haven't had a single issue on Xbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment