Wednesday, April 11, 2012

End of career mode?

Ok, I just fought my 40th career fight for the unification title. I came in with a 34-5 record. After the fight, which I won, it went to the credits. I skipped it and it took me to the main menu. I went back to the career mode page again and my record still says 34-5 and my final fight wasn't fought yet. So it didn't automatically save my last fight. WTF?|||BUMP|||so that you can reopen your career and make changes. its not a big deal really, just save right before the fight and thats your cafs final stats. not a glitch|||Why would I want to reopen my career? I just want a closure. I want to feel like I accomplished something with the career mode and not getting the proper ending isn't making that happen. Also, what do you mean by saving before the fight? I already saved it after the final week of training camp.
So that's it? My final record is 34-5 even though it should be 35-5?|||



No comments:

Post a Comment