Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Problems with the EA Sports MMA Online Pass.

Hi, i need some help with my EA Sports MMA Online Pass.
Here is the deal... I have bought a brand new EA Sports MMA game for Xbox 360. Then, I decided to play online so the game asked me for the game code. I've put on the code like this "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" and not like this "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX". Then i tryed to play online and it said that the code was corrupt and that i had to redownload the online pass... ok, i tried to redonwload the online pass but when i do so, it says "Xbox LIVE Marketplace, There's a problem with Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Please try again later. Status code: 800700E8".
I also tried to go into EXTRAS and XBOX LIVE MARKETPLACE to redeem the code again but it says that my code its already in use. Then i tried to register my game in one of the EA websites, the EA Sports site. And Ive got a confirmation email that says that my game is already registered but i cant play it online and i can download or upload fighters and stuff. Please, can anyone help me? :) (Sorry if i made any english mistakes.)|||This is the wrong area for you to post this thread. I see you have one posted in the tech and support section which is correct. You need to Contact Customer Support and they will be able to help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment