Thursday, April 26, 2012

CAF: Most accurate BJ Penn to date! (Welterweight BJ included!)

Xbox 360 Gamertag: almatiq
(sorry ps3 folks!)
I'm a huge BJ Penn fan.
I took zXe's BJ & fixed his head using the pre-made headshape that I know for a fact they put in for BJ.
Also slightly fixed his moveset (I don't think BJ uses spinning back fists)
I ported one over and made a Welterweight BJ as well, I was really surprised no one had done that yet.
My LW BJ wears similar tights (as close as it gets) that he wears now, and I left board shorts on WW BJ.
I made his base specialty Boxing instead BJJ since he tends to stand more, & also giving him heavier hands, he still has great passing & grapple defense.

Lightweight BJ

What do you guys think?
TBH I think it's the best BJ CAF to date...|||Nice work by far the best ive seen.|||damn looks great ! is this for the ps3 tho?|||His face IS chubby. lol.
It looks a lot better in-game, the base model I d/l'ed had an even chubbier face, I gave him the headshape that EA has pre-set for him.
PS Your PS3 BJ is a tad too pale in skin complexion|||Pretty good. Made it for the wrong system though.|||Double post.
|||


His face IS chubby. lol.
It looks a lot better in-game, the base model I d/l'ed had an even chubbier face, I gave him the headshape that EA has pre-set for him.
PS Your PS3 BJ is a tad too pale in skin complexion

Yes. He's too chubby in that pic.
Maybe you could just upload a fight video of your BJ Penn CAF. :)
I based my CAFs complexion on one of his fights, because that little clip on the UFC website made him look darker like Shogun's little clip there. :) And video uploads on EA sports has bad lighting to justify a fighter's true skin color (In case you did not notice :) ).|||lol you use your CAF, I'll stick with mine.
I don't need to upload a vid, I'm just sharing, not competing.|||


Pretty good. Made it for the wrong system though.

this times 1000000000!!!!
AWESOME penn, he could pass for being a fighter in the game lol... damn why cant u be on ps3!!!|||


lol you use your CAF, I'll stick with mine.
I don't need to upload a vid, I'm just sharing, not competing.

Easy there, bro. :)
No one is competing. xD I'm also sharing for the sake of PS3 users. :)
Take it easy. :)|||


Pretty good. Made it for the wrong system though.

this times 1000000000!!!!
AWESOME penn, he could pass for being a fighter in the game lol... damn why cant u be on ps3!!!|||




lol you use your CAF, I'll stick with mine.
I don't need to upload a vid, I'm just sharing, not competing.

Easy there, bro. :)
No one is competing. xD I'm also sharing for the sake of PS3 users. :)
Take it easy. :)

lol alright let's all be easy.
Sorry PS3 guys! Nothing I can do|||I just wanna see it in-game, because I'm in PS3 so I can't see your CAF, that's why I'm asking if you could upload a fight video of your CAF, because I really wanna see it in-game. :)
Take it easy. :)|||[Double Post]|||I've got Husty's, it looks really good in game. I like the one in this thread but his face is massive and his eyes look too close together.

No comments:

Post a Comment