Friday, April 27, 2012

Learning the Diving Punch??

Has anyone actually unlocked this? It's so frustrating.. It's like fighting a Legendary AI or something..|||Strange, I don't remember it being particularly difficult|||its way easy compared to some of that kneebar stuff...just knock the guy down...dont charge at first because he parries...go back, come in, go back come in...you will knock him down and then get a punch in...no problem|||Is that the one where you have to know your opponent down with punches?
I found it pretty easy to unlock, did it my first try, but my fighter had pretty high punching stats, so it would naturally be easy for him.
If you're doing it early in your career and your fighter isn't a striker, then it may be difficult or impossible if you don't have the punching skills to knock down your opponent in the allotted time frame.
Try increasing your punching skills with some of the boxing combos and then try again... or perhaps switch the controls to classic for that exercise and spam him with punches.
I think your sparring opponent randomly changes every time you travel to that gym (or even load up your career), so if your opponent seems to be a defensive God then reload your game and hopefully the next time you try you'll be facing a more normal opponent.|||I tried unlocking it in the first hour or two of my gameplay and the guy is just better at everything compared to me (Block, Parry, Combo's) and I just didn't think there was enough time to knock him down. I'll keep trying as I'm still a big newb but I was hoping unlocking moves wouldn't be difficult.|||I recommend trying classic controls if you havent for this particular one....try one of two methods, the first is to go in, notice hes parrying everything, and back out, throw some kicks, THEN spam his face with combos. you could also try to get him in the corner and just body spam hooks...
sure thats cheese...but we arent talking online here, we're talking career|||So I finally learnt the Diving punch and now I'm trying to lean "Catch Punch" which is utterly ridiculous. Surviving a 1 minute mounted attack of hook spams? WTF???????|||


So I finally learnt the Diving punch and now I'm trying to lean "Catch Punch" which is utterly ridiculous. Surviving a 1 minute mounted attack of hook spams? WTF???????

Parry for your life and also keep hitting him back to give him less time to punch you

No comments:

Post a Comment