Thursday, April 26, 2012

completing career mode question

this has happened twice, where my fighter wont save after the 40th match, the credits roll and i go to load my player and hes at 39-0, missing the last 8 weeks of training attributes
can someone tell me what im doing wrong?|||also, i know about the saving after the last training, before your last match thing, but my cousin's CAF saved perfectly after his last match, and stayed at 40-0 with no problems
am i supposed to let the credits roll for 10 minutes or what?|||This happened to me too.|||I noticed this too, I assume it's a glitch/bug. I solve it by training up to the end, and quitting before the last fight. I copy my CAF over to my shared fighters and then delete them from my career to make room for the next CAF.|||ive actually grown to like this "glitch" as it allows me to edit my fighters clothing|||


ive actually grown to like this "glitch" as it allows me to edit my fighters clothing

Bingo.|||


I noticed this too, I assume it's a glitch/bug. I solve it by training up to the end, and quitting before the last fight. I copy my CAF over to my shared fighters and then delete them from my career to make room for the next CAF.

This is what you do.|||It is not a glitch.
I believe it was intended to give you the chance to edit your fighter details before your last fight.
I don't think you can edit the details once you transfer the fighter to the fighter stable.
So it's a good thing, you're always at the end of the career with options available.

No comments:

Post a Comment