Friday, April 27, 2012

Mike Swick, Dan Hardy, Brock Lesnar and Cain Velasquez Xbox360

http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/contender/DunK+XL/platform/360
Feel free to rate,download and fight with these cafs!|||The Dan Hardy looks super good.|||Whats the point in remaking the SAME brock lesnar they all look the same w/the exact same head.50 lesnars why not make some jobbers like phil baroni lol.|||


Whats the point in remaking the SAME brock lesnar they all look the same w/the exact same head.50 lesnars why not make some jobbers like phil baroni lol.

I wanted to make my own Brock.I put my own spin on him,giving him facial hair,different shirt and clothing and stats that I thought suited him more than other Brock's I'd seen on fighter share.
If you want to make a jobber like Baroni go do it,if not the quit moaning at others over nothing important.

No comments:

Post a Comment