Friday, April 27, 2012

HELP - Learning Catch Punch (Survive For 1 Minute)

I got this game a few days ago (severely underrated game, by the way) and I haven't had any trouble with it until now. I'm trying to learn Catch Punch from Gracie's school by surviving full top mount for 1 minute, but I keep getting pummelled. What do I have to do? Thanks.
|||Parry for your life and also throw some of your own punches when given the chance to give your opponent less time to beat you to a pulp|||Thanks. Too bad I'm terrible at parrying!|||If you have good movement then dashing is also VERY helpful.|||


If you have good movement then dashing is also VERY helpful.
Lol good luck with that :)|||




If you have good movement then dashing is also VERY helpful.
Lol good luck with that :)

What do you mean man? Thats how I did it with a Boxer, Muay Thai and Generalist. Did you have trouble dashing or something, I don't get that comment.|||






If you have good movement then dashing is also VERY helpful.
Lol good luck with that :)

What do you mean man? Thats how I did it with a Boxer, Muay Thai and Generalist. Did you have trouble dashing or something, I don't get that comment.

You might be thinking of catch kick. Catch punch you are mounted the entire time.
It helps to have a good chin rating to survive catch punch. Plus it always starts with the same side so after a few failed attempts you can anticipate what is coming next.|||Thanks man had not had my coffee and get those damm drills mixed up sorry.|||


Thanks man had not had my coffee and get those damm drills mixed up sorry.
:)|||Thanks, guys. I got it after a couple trys just by parrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment