Friday, April 27, 2012

Is there a way to delete old career fighters?

If I delete a career from the list the character still exists. I had awful characters that I wanted to remove and the only way I could find out was to go into the XBOX HD games list and remove the "Fighters" file. It worked and current careers still work after loading them up.
That's great and all but what happens once I want to keep a career fighter but have filled up all the career slots so that if I delete the Fighters file I'll loose them since they won't be available in the career list anymore.
Does anyone know if it's possible to selectively delete career fighters AFTER their careers have been deleted?
If there isn't a way to delete them then could it be possible to add a delete option in the "Copy Career Fighter" in the Fighter Share area? Thanks.|||Try deleting them from your system memory.|||


Try deleting them from your system memory.

Yep this is the only way. It's annoying as hell cause you have to delete ALL your fighters if you want to get rid of one career fighter.|||I did this to delete an obsolete caf and then I loaded the career with a fighter I do want. He looks fine and the custom name is written right, but the announcer now, instead of the nickname, calls some random name *blabla* or something. :) I'd rather be called just a nickname than a completely wrong name.
EDIT
Oh wait. "In the red corner... Player Fighter!" Awesome name! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment