Friday, April 27, 2012

Creating your fighter question.

Im just wondering, do you guys just do career mode and create a random person who means nothing but seems like he will be fun to play with? Or do make a fighter who is a real life person, who maybe isnt in strikeforce but is some sort of fighter?
Was just wondering, im struglling to come up with someone who will be fun to do a career with?
Your thoughts?|||Whatever you want to do, man. :) I usually create no-names but try to give them the best stats I can. I don't think you can accurately create real-life people with the Career and CAF modes, they are too strict in their limitations on the character classes. So I just have fun with it. People have some fairly respectable character models out there though.|||I make myself, or buddies, or other fighters from WEC or UFC, or even K-1 and boxing. It's hard to not want to make a Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, or JCVD though, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment