Thursday, April 26, 2012

Unique Moves based on Stance

I noticed Cung Le does a sidekick instead of the normal front Teep Kick. You have to use his Stance in order to have the kick. Anyone find any other unique moves?|||The MT stance has different punches and I used Rogers' stance because it has it's own snap jab which looks pretty neat so I used it for evans :)|||Is the jab any different on power or speed?|||Hmmm...I was wondering if there were other strike styles due to stance, gonna go try them out.|||Do the stances have certain punch animations too? Which stance has the most technical punches? I d/led a Crocop caf and all of the punches look sloppy...Its stance is Boxing. I don't like how he drops his hand after throwing a left straight or hooks...Which stance has the most crisp punches?

No comments:

Post a Comment