Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fighter request thread.

Im happy to take some of your guys requests, ill make anyone aslong as i find a half decent pic. Anyways, im making some tonight and will post later. Fire away!!!|||How about you do Rashad Evans|||Gggaaarryyyyyyyy Ggoooddrrriiidddgggee! |||


Gggaaarryyyyyyyy Ggoooddrrriiidddgggee!

No way man,l bet even l can beat gary goodridge lol|||Lol yeah, plus I just found a goodridge, what about Mighty Mo?|||Just found a mighty mo too, wow. lol|||I'd like to see someone attempt a decent Pat Barry.
Closest I got was a mongoloid with what looked like a * smear or a really bad burn.
Also Masato (the K1 Max legend) would be great.|||Georges *-Pierre, plz!!
I tried to make him, but it's a bit off :)
If ne1 culd make a good GSP, I wuld appreciate it!|||satoshi ishii
mitsuhiro ishida
:)|||do leonidas from the film 300|||VIACHESLAV DATSIK. HOWARD HAROLD AND RONALD REAGAN!!!!!!|||I wouldn't mind a Dan Hardy or Paul Daley|||


How about you do Rashad Evans

I tried a Rashard KO FACE (ala Machida, do I even need to say it?) and it looked bad.
I'll try again though cuz thats an epic KO FACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment