Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Feral CAFs

I like to push the photo face system by using images like dragons, foxes, wolves, among other things
So here we go!
Vince Freeman

http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/53426831/platform/360
Heavyweight, Boxing
Vince is a standup fighting purist, with much of his standing game capped out and clinch strengths, and to counter grapplers his ground get up skills are capped.
I used my own face for Vince but due to dim lighting conditions, I had to give him a dark skin tone (I'm irish-italian-swedish, therefore, very VERY white.) in order to remove the bizarre coloring.
Iron Zangief

http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/45659180/platform/360
Heavyweight, Wrestling
Heavily focused on grappling and submission, but for authenticity he does have the spinning backfist! :)
Didn't realize how many Zangiefs had been made already, may do a photo face sometime for him though.
Chuck Norris

http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/53315443/platform/360
Heavyweight, Kickboxing
What makes Chuck Norris truly Chuck Norris isn't the parody-based size and muscles, but the fact I earned "Foot Fight" with him by having a 1 kick fight ended by roundhouse kick. Shame it was a fight card.
Used photo face on this one, so this chuck norris actually looks like chuck norris, and while the body and size are meant to be akin to the Chuck Norris Facts, I went and made sure I got the martial art right and what I could find on him as far as special moves went. the rest I put towards making him effective ingame.
Akira The Nightmare"

http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/53563221/platform/360
Heavyweight, Boxing
Akira is my main heavyweight fighter, he is focused around being a counter-striker, focusing heavily on catching punches and kicks, parrying, and using those to launch into a brutal punch combo or into a takedown and submission.
I used an image of a Toothless fursuit image someone threw at me for laughs for the face, and in the end the mouth's alignment was PERFECT, and I became attached to the character. I've fine tuned this guy into a fun character, I love fighting kickboxers with him because of his powerful counter moves
Leo Burke

http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/53426793/platform/360
Heavyweight, Boxing
Leo was my first attempt at photo-face, using a gryphon halloween costume as reference, but due to the angle of the head, I couldn't quite get it set up right.
His stats are similar to Akira's, but his ground game isn't as epic as his since he was made while I was still pretty much a standup purist.
Forrest Wolfe

http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/54218891/platform/360
Middleweight, Boxer
Wolfe is built close to Akira, but with slightly stronger kicks and a different stance. His tattoos look awesome in the his preview images.
Used an image of a wolf for his head, while the mesh is a little wierd looking, I kinda dig it in a strange way. I used him pretty extensively in quick match.
Kota Auclair

http://www.easports.com/mma/fightershare/fighter/id/54189175/platform/360
Heavyweight, Brawler
Kota is a brutish punk with a skull and crossbones motif across his body, with his brutality extending to his straightforward "hit harder" approach to combat.
Kota is my favorite photo face other than Akira I've done, I used an image of a dragon for the photo face. His stats are standing heavy, with some ground and pound focus on the ground. I gave him good arm and choke submissions stats as I find myself using armbars and triangle/darce chokes very often, and choke battles I seem to do very well in.
Well there's my currently shared fighters, once I figure which character I don't mind taking offline (probably Mordecai Hale), I'll get John Cooper/Mystery Man uploaded. I have fighters for each weight class, primarily boxers specced out as counter-strikers, I'll have to get them uploaded sometime|||Hmmm.....|||good job, but people dont appreciate origional character cafs in this game. they all wanna play hand puppet to there favorite mma cans.|||these are all really cool, props for not just going the route of remaking mma fighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment