Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fighter share is a great back up option

This never occurred to me, until it happened. I was downloading fighters and my game froze. After the reset, all my CAF were gone, downloaded and personally created. The ones I had downloaded were still online, so no problem, but what about the ones I built? Turns out, the CAF's I had uploaded were still there to be downloaded. I guess it was a no brainer that they would be, but still, I didn't even think about it.
So, upload all of your fighters, it's the best way to create a backup if you lose your game data.|||Equally, if you make a fighter in career mode then copy to fighter share and edit you can always get them back if your CAFs get wiped as your career data will still be intact.|||The fact that this seems to happen to many people is a horrible sign. Once you make more than 10 CAFs, you're screwed.|||One way to prevent CAF wipe out is to let the "loading icon" finish (vanish), before exiting fighter share or editing your other CAFs. This works for me.
Maybe this'll work for you also. Although I am not guaranteeing that this will work every time.|||Yeah I learned that one the hard way husty. It seems patience is rewarded in all aspects of this game!|||


Yeah I learned that one the hard way husty. It seems patience is rewarded in all aspects of this game!

It's hustyv with a "v", bro. :)
Since the moment that my CAFs were wiped out (making CAF pose before upload), I thought of waiting for that loading icon to disappear.
I upload first then edit for a nicer pose, then upload, and delete the prototypes.|||


One way to prevent CAF wipe out is to let the "loading icon" finish (vanish), before exiting fighter share or editing your other CAFs. This works for me.
Maybe this'll work for you also. Although I am not guaranteeing that this will work every time.

Great advice. I'll definitely heed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment